Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!  

Please join me on my 40 day L'Abri adventure and as I travel via Amtrak Rail through the gorgeous Atlantic Northeast.  

My journey begins on October 4, 2011.  I shall fly to Boston, Massachusetts where I will board a train for three days of travel.  Please join be as I travel through Massachusetts, up-state New York, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Delaware, New York City, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and back to Boston. 

Upon arrival in Boston, I shall travel to the L’Abri Fellowship in Southborough (about 45 minutes west of Boston).  It is my plan to join the L’Abri Community as a student for a period of 40 days!    

Whew, I’ve never been away from home for this long, and I’m a little nervous that I will miss “my comfort zone” and get terribly homesick. Maybe you will help me in this area… I certainly hope you will.

I plan to post daily to this web-log (Blog), and I hope you will check in often and share in my journey.  Let’s venture together!

Love,
Grace Elizabeth Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment