Monday, October 3, 2011

Sign In Issues ???

Hello Dear Ones,

I have received a few notes that some of you are having problems signing in.  Alex, my trusty international student and computer guru, told me you need to take a couple minutes to open a Google account.  I have had one for years now with no problems whatsoever.  So, I'm encouraging you to sign up. 

To interact with this site, click on "join this site" in the right column.  That will direct you to either your own existing Google, Yahoo, Twitter, etc. account, or it will prompt you to create an account.   

If you prefer not to use your name, that's fine with me.  Just email me with what ever pen name you choose so I will know who you are. 

Also, if you don't sign up but want to comment (and I so hope you do) please just email me with your comments and I will respond.  You know my email from the URL I sent out to you.

I am excited for my trip--was feeling somewhat apprehensive earlier today, because I was nervous about being home sick.  But, all that evaporated when I pulled out of my drive a couple hours ago.  Now, I'm just giddy with excitement! 

Wow!  L'Abri!  I can hardly believe this is finally happening!  It has been a long held desire of mine to study with the L'Abri Community since I first learned of them many years ago.

Again, Welcome aboard.  I'm thrilled you are sharing in the Joy of the Journey!

Love... 

No comments:

Post a Comment